Creative Coaching will help you:
– Build & Launch Your Successful Creative Practice & Career –
– Learn How to Run a Creative Business –
– Create a Cabaret or Produce Your own Show –
– Build & Improve Your Creative Mindset –
– Overcome Performance Anxiety & Nerves –
– Become Brilliant at Public Speaking –
– Develop Your Musical Theatre Performance & Audition Technique –
– And more –
AMTA’s founder and distinguished musical theatre and cabaret performer Queenie van de Zandt, is offering 7 people the opportunity to have 12 weeks of one-on-one Creative Coaching sessions with her, at her studio in Melbourne or online through Zoom. Over 12 weeks, she will work privately with you to help you achieve your artistic coals and to find your unique creative voice, giving you the tools to live a fulfilling and passionate creative life.
- 12 x one-on-one, 55min sessions –
- Sessions runs on Mondays March 6 to June 5 from 2023 -
(with breaks on March 13 & April 10)
- acceptance will be by application & invitation -
For over 30 years, QueenieQueenie has had an international career as a musical theatre performer, cabaret artist, comedian, actor in theatre, tv & film and as a recording artist and writer. Alongside her successful career, for 20+ years, Queenie has also been one of Australia’s leading teachers in the performing arts and is a master teacher in the areas of creating cabaret, creative career development, audition technique, and musical theatre performance.
Don’t miss this rare opportunity to work with Queenie and achieve your creative goals.
“Demand for van de Zandt's services...has skyrocketed.”
The Sydney Morning Herald